At Lost Hills Union School District we are fully commented to ensuring students become self-motivated, critical thinkers, and productive members of society through high expectations in collaboration with parents and community.
The Vision of Lost Hills Union School District is to create highly successful school where students achieve academic excellence in a safe, supportive environment.
We believe that:
- Lost Hills Union School District is essential to our community's growth;
- Our principal, teachers, and staff make the critical difference in student achievement;
- We are responsible for building and maintaining high performing schools that ensure all students will successfully acquire the the knowledge, skills and values necessary for success;
- Engaging the students' families and the community in the education process enhances learning and academic achievement; and
- Building positive relationships and cultural understanding will create a welcoming, safe learning environment for all students, parents, and staff.